If you have any questions about this Policy please contact us via email at [email protected]@we-love-england.com
When using our websites, certain information is collected about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, type of connection, and your IP address. This is done through cookies.
No cookie information gathered by We LOVE England Ltd is shared with any third party providers.
Please note the level of information gathered via cookies is not intrusive as it is only used to determine if the website works correctly and to help us improve the functionality. It is important to state that cookies will not be used to gather any personally identifiable information such as name, email address, physical address, phone number etc.
Where a visitor volunteers such information through forms on the website, it is stored separately and securely on private servers and in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Why we collect the data
We LOVE England Ltd collects information for four main reasons –
1. To provide an enhanced and personalised experience to our guests
2. To ensure we cater for the needs of our customers
3. To help monitor, promote and improve the services we offer.
4. Where it is volunteered, we collect personal information to contact you regarding information on We LOVE England Ltd, it’s news, products and services in whatever format and context you have opted in to receiving it.
How we use your personal data
We may on occasions use your data to contact you so that you are kept up to date with information and news regarding We LOVE England Ltd. We take the issue of people’s personal data very seriously and stress that it will not be used to send out excessive marketing communications.
On occasions, we may use third party providers to provide certain services for us. An example of these are marketing agencies, E Commerce sites and providers to fulfil orders and deliver packages. When acting on our behalf, these service providers are required to only process data in accordance with our instructions.
In addition, we may need to disclose your data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligations.
Contacting us regarding your information?
If you decide at any time that you –
1. No longer wish to receive communications from We LOVE England Ltd.
2. You wish to request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
3. If your details change, or if you think any information we have about you is wrong or incomplete
Then please email us on [email protected]@we-love-england.com
The security of your personal information is very important to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data you must remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.